Friday, July 30, 2010

I think I can I think I can...I KNOW I CAN!

So this past week I tried the Wendie plan and I lost 2 pounds. So I am only up 1 pound since the beginning of June. I have been working hard and I am hoping to be below that once I am back in Lubbock in less than 3 weeks now.


I worked out really well this week and I am just going to try to focus on eating what I want while staying in my points rather than focusing on eating as low of points as I can because I feel like that is why I haven’t been losing as much. I haven’t been eating very many of my weeklies and I am hoping that eating some will help me to lose some more weight in bigger chunks. I am averaging about .9 pounds a week, which isn’t bad I just want to lose more!

No plans this weekend as usual since I don’t really know anybody here in Portland. I am going to work out tonight and work on packing for the wedding in San Antonio next weekend while watching TV/movies, and relaxing this whole weekend. I am getting antsy to get back to Texas and hopefully I can keep the momentum with my WLJ!

I bought a food scale this week to keep myself more accountable and I can already tell that my portion sizes were off. So here to a good week end of tracking and relaxing!

Starting weight: 214.8

Weight July 21st: 204.0

Current Weight: 202.0

Goal Weight: 146

Total Loss: 12.8

Weight left until Goal : 56

No comments:

Post a Comment