Saturday, September 25, 2010

Slow and Steady

Well not much to report other than I am down .8 pounds! I am now at 191.4, so I will hopefully be well into the 180s when I visit my brother in 3 and a half weeks in west virginia!
this week I bought new running shoes, because my Shox were giving me shin splints.  I absolutely LOVE them!

Tonight, since it is a Bye week with Texas Tech football, my friends are hosting Alcohololypmics, I know such a college thing to do! haha  But I saved my weekly points for this! We are having a big beer pong tournament and it should be fun to have some quality time with my friends.  My friend Burt is my partner, we are team America.  Who can boo at America, right?! I will post some pictures tomorrow of our outfits, but just a small preview, Im wearing a cape, no big deal!
Tomorrow will be spent at the library because I have two test on Monday, back to back after a long day at work.  Should be super fun right? BLEH! but Monday night I really want to go to Zumba, so that I can relieve some stress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment