Sunday, September 19, 2010

Bad Weekend

So on Thursday I had a meeting to go to so I didnt make it to my WW meeting.  So I WI on my own scale at 192.4 so that is a loss of 1.2, yay!
But this weekend has been so bad.  Thursday we went to Chimy's,  a local college bar instead of going to Zumba becuase one of my good friends car was broken into that morning and she was having a rough day.  well I ate some of thier nachos, and I shouldnt have! I also had way to much to drink.  Friday night we went to a friends BBQ and I ate bad there also, ugh! but I didnt drink.  Yesterday, saturday, we started tailgate at 7 am and I drank way too much between the home made sangria I made and all of the beer from flip cup.  Partner this with not eating all day until 430, and you have a WASTED Jeanne.  I didnt even make it to the game, I went home and slept from 630 until 2 am, then from 4-9am.  Now I am studying all day for the 2 test I have. UGH! losing weight is so hard to do in college.
Goals for this week:
1. eat better, no more mcdonalds, like I just ate!
2. no more drinking, lay low this weekend, or drink soda when we go out.
3. Work out Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday!
4. ROCK my Classics and investments tests!

Have a fabulous day Blogging world!

No comments:

Post a Comment