Wednesday, August 4, 2010

BAM IT! :)

Today was WI day!
Starting weight: 214.8
Weight July 28th: 202.0
Current Weigh Aug 4th: 200.2
This weeks loss: 1.8
Goal Weight: 146
Total Loss: 14.6
Weight left until Goal : 54.2
I am so glad I lost this because I am finally done with losing and gaining the same 4 pounds like I have been doing since the beginning of June.  I was kind of afraid that I wouldn't do that good because I didn't get any workouts in after Saturday because I have a cold from my late night run.  I ended up staying home from work on Monday and I kind of pigged out but luckily I made smart choices while I was doing this. 
I am so excited to be going home in 2 days, I miss my family and my friends back in San Antonio a lot, I have been super homesick these past 2 months.  
I probably wont update until Tuesday, since I wont be flying back to Portland until late Monday night. 
Have a good week/weekend y'all!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats!! WTG on you weight loss so far!! Keep up the great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm giving you a blog award! Check out my blog brandnewhoosier.blogspot.com to see what it's all about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm giving you a blog award! Check out my blog to see about it

    ReplyDelete